VersaCold is Canada’s largest supply chain solutions company focused exclusively on the handling of temperature sensitive products. The company’s Power2 WMS, TMW, TMS and Epicor ERP and other advanced technologies set the benchmark for accessibility and information visualization while delivering real-time tracking and inventory management through the ePower client interface. This technology is translated into client satisfaction through a national network of industry-leading facilities and transportation fleets as well as a suite of fully integrated logistics services.
As the premier temperature controlled logistics company in Canada, VersaCold’s people deliver the experience, expertise and depth of technical knowledge to improve the performance of your supply chain. This results in enhanced efficiencies, reduced costs and competitive advantage. Empowered by a commitment to exceptional service and a culture of continuous innovation, VersaCold is a trusted and valued partner, enabling your business strategies and revenue growth within highly sensitive and regulated environments.
Combined, VersaCold’s unmatched stability, scope, scale and national capability deliver long-term security and returns on the performance of your supply chain.
VersaCold is the leading and fastest growing Canadian provider of supply chain services for temperature sensitive and related products. With a total commitment to occupational health and safety and the environment, our aim is to be the most trusted, reliable long-term partner for our customers. We are passionate about enhancing our customers’ business success by providing an innovative line of integrated temperature sensitive logistics solutions.
Our vision is supported by our:
- Performance-driven culture focused on continuous improvement that leverages technology and our employees’ skills
- Investment in a national, highly efficient logistics infrastructure
- “Easy to do business with” partnership approach that starts with our customers and extends to our employees, vendors and communities
- Continued commitment to the involvement, development and recognition of the employees who contribute to our success
Our performance-driven culture represents how we live and what we value, and is defined by our commitment to:
- Safety as our number one focus
- Be trusted, respected and accept feedback
- Take accountability and maintain a sense of urgency
- Continuous improvement
- Set goals and use metrics
- Understand marketplace and industry trends
- Attract and retain talent—and have fun in the process